KevP

Newbie or not

Hi everyone, I thought I was already a member of this club until I tried to sign in, obviously I wasn't  :P . So here I am, an old codger with a love of the GT86, had mine for nearly 2 years and although I don't clock up the miles like some of you young ones, I've loved every minute of owning this beautiful beast. A pure pleasure to drive, and very easy on the eye.

post-516-0-52003100-1405149264_thumb.jpg

post-516-0-76719000-1405149284_thumb.jpg

post-516-0-42942300-1405149291_thumb.jpg

post-516-0-88808500-1405149343_thumb.jpg

post-516-0-98228800-1405149359_thumb.jpg

Welcome along, Kev.

What rear lights are those?

I think they are the same as Dave's just clear. May be wrong, there are a few similar ones about. Hi Kev, I also thought you was signed up :P

The stripe looks good, I will admit i'm not a fan of the wheels, I think they have a few too many edges if that makes sense. But as long as you're happy i'm happy 

Thanks all. Got the rear lights from Ebay a while ago, called himself something the God I believe, will have to check :). And Adamb, the 86 logo's are iron on cloth patches that I got a mate to do for me, if you are interested look up Jonathan Short on my Facebook account and he will do you some, no problems. Must admit the wheels take a bit of cleaning but after 4 different changes I'm happy with the Lenso's, for now :P

Thanks all. Got the rear lights from Ebay a while ago, called himself something the God I believe, will have to check :). And Adamb, the 86 logo's are iron on cloth patches that I got a mate to do for me, if you are interested look up Jonathan Short on my Facebook account and he will do you some, no problems. Must admit the wheels take a bit of cleaning but after 4 different changes I'm happy with the Lenso's, for now :P

i know the sort you mean, are they holding onto the seats alright? not peeling off? and how much were they or did you get mates rates? haha

Il have a quick look for him tho and shoot him a message :)