Tarmac

Hi - Thought I would share some pics from Banzai Magazine

Hi All

My name is Chris, a few of you may know me already but thought I would share some pics from a recent magazine shoot in Banzai Magazine

The car has the following mods:

Vortech Super Charger                                               

Ark Grip Burnt Tip Exhaust 

Cobra Sport Decat and Overpipe 

Stillen 5 Piece Lower Body Kit 

BC Racing Coilovers 

Varrstoen ES2 18” Wheels Limited Edition Full Polish

Perrin Stubby 4"

Tarmac Sportz strut brace 

Tarmac Sportz TRD Style spoiler

SPC Camber Kit

Planned mods are a Varis vented hood which is due to land next month, Borla headers and I also have a full bracing kit and sway bars to fit plus a BBK, 

Hope you like the car

_28A8762_zps0a01933a.jpg

_28A8821_zps53579041.jpg

_28A8818_zpsaf653c0b.jpg

_28A8811_zpsfb474b61.jpg

_28A8810_zpsfc6fa8a4.jpg

_28A8806_zps257d5eac.jpg

_28A8787_zps7273a1a6.jpg

_28A8781_zpsb8e5a509.jpg

_28A8775_zps19be10b8.jpg

_28A8759_zps14a968c1.jpg

_28A8751_zpsa4b70042.jpg

_28A8746_zpsc9b1c220.jpg

_28A8739_zps33c2bf53.jpg

_28A8734_zps9024ef3b.jpg

_28A8729_zps7539be09.jpg

_28A8727_zps75622065.jpg

_28A8724_zpse3943440.jpg

_28A8721_zpsab54a190.jpg

_28A8719_zps409e5bbb.jpg

Thanks 

Yeah thought I would share it with you guys.. 

The Vortech is very nice, drives like it should have been made out of the factory, Its far from in your face but when you put the pedal down you certainly know its there.

I will probably look at popping up to a meet soon so you guys can have a look, ride etc

;)

The Vortech is very nice, drives like it should have been made out of the factory, Its far from in your face but when you put the pedal down you certainly know its there.

All the car needs imho :)

Hi Chris, welcome along. This is the kit i wanted to get, looks awesome on the white. So i hope you don't mind if i steal it at some point or something very similar!

Very interesting you went vortech. I was going to until I saw back to back tests of both in the states of the vortech vs innovate. Innovate took it clean. But I like you wanted to be different. I do like the engine bay and the printed intercooler though. Have you dyno'd it? Any data you would like to share with us?

Very nice bodybkit, like the gtr LEDs.

Thanks guys,

Shopping list is more out of necessity than anything else, when suppliers are giving you parts or letting you have them at their cost in exchange for a sticker on the car then it kinda makes it worthwhile. Its not something I would usually do but I can live with it.

The Vortech is a great piece of kit, there is very little in that one and sprintex in terms of performance, plus I know from 350z's that they are reliable and can handle a lot more power than what they put out as standard, with a few choice supporting mods the power figures (approx 250whp) will push it up a lot more, Borla headers will be my next mod and that will make good gains. 

I guess I should get along to a meet and let you guys try it out  ;)

SHOTGUN! :D

I wish I could go around getting cheap parts for some advertising space on my car.....I asked my boss if they would consider paying for a respray if I'd let them stick on the company logo.....lets say they weren't having any of it :P

Its the same as I do for drivers lol, except I demand bigger stickers  :lol:

zlab1_zps220161bd.jpg

This one will look similar, it's not quite finished yet though, Professional BDC driver Ian Bizz Philips  6.2 litre  V8  350z 

zlab4_zps5765542d.jpg

And another one...

zlab11_zpsc0a0a4e5.jpg

Will be looking at sponsoring any GT86 drivers next year but the budget is blown for this one  :(