Bail

LED Mirror Covers with Puddle Lamp

image2%202.jpeg

Not wired in yet, but fitted and I've not broken the autofold or positioning. Running the wires through was a PITA though, suspect running it in the car will be just the same. Love the look though :)

I fitted my driver side LED wing mirror today, neither are wired up yet, but they are at least fitted and on the car and the doors back together... However there are one or two wires floating around inside the cabin.

1402488590_501175925.jpeg

1402488591_922118589.jpeg

1402488589_1075163909.jpeg

I've also FINALLY fitted my Tarmac Sportz bonnet dampers which I've had sitting around since January!

But
FUUUUUUUUU!  Wring them up is a nightmare though! The flasher relay is a) impossible to get off B) the cable behind so short and compressed I can't get my fat fingers in there.

Puddle lamps work, but the indicators are a right P I T A!!! I shall perservere...

They look amazing. But I failed to wrap a wire in the drivers door so have a ratttle, and have a continuity failure on the passenger side indicator (luckily on the easy to get a lead, rather than the through the door nightmare). I also have 3 out of the 4 connectors for the indicator but failed with the 4th... The puddle lamps work though!

So yeah, it's not an easy one, it would be amazing if I could take the doors and dashboard apart though :)

However, I love how they look and will report back on their effeciveness in terms of light, but the puddle lamps seem cool. Suspect I might try swapping the LEDs for a super bright varient though.