Adamb

Hi all, New from Mansfield

thats good to hear, should be amusing seeing his face when im keeping up with him then :D 

and spec K thats quite close so i think it may be rude of me not to go down even just for a good day watching and looking round peoples cars.

I'd deffo be up for that!  hopefully can even get a ride in someones N/A for comparison around the same track 

yeah will be my first 86 event/meet at cosworth but i not be there till 1-1.30ish :/

i have no fear !  B)   Im young and you haven't seen my girlfriend the car lmao  bum clenching moments haha

Will have to make the trek down south for a meet at some point as there dont seem to be many people in the east midlands/midlands  :ph34r:

I might give you a passenger ride in my NA. ;)

Hi Adam, welcome to the club, great bunch of guys on here. Definitely take Lauren up on her offer, I had the privilege at Oulton Park a little while ago ... Awesome!

Hi Adam, welcome to the club, I made the same mistake as you :P. Glad I could help with your cosmetics, hope you're happy with them :)

i have no fear !  B)   Im young and you haven't seen my girlfriend the car lmao  bum clenching moments haha

Will have to make the trek down south for a meet at some point as there dont seem to be many people in the east midlands/midlands  :ph34r:

Us midlanders are all about quality, not quantity  B)