CHOSENMAN007

Racing simulation.

st want numbers on anyone interested in a meet in historical Salisbury with a twist.

The twist is a racing sim experience. We can either use gt86s or any car of our choice. We can hold a mini comp for prizes etc.

Very realistic. You feel every corner, bump, crest vibration. The car you are driving acts like a real car. You will do things on this you would not dare to do on track with your car.

After a session of racing sim we can go for a drive through historical Salisbury.. Anyone?

1.  CHOSENMAN007

2. Mike

3. Keethos

4. Special K

5. rob275

6. faith

7. forge197

post-315-0-02103300-1400346427_thumb.jpg

post-315-0-83321600-1400346513_thumb.jpg

post-315-0-67962600-1400346536_thumb.jpg

Yep, I'm up for this if dates are good, James... not until after 31 May please..

Have they got a car which autos, please? Preferably programmed to deduct 10% of laptime when a pension book is waved at it..?

Spec K

Yep, I'm up for this if dates are good, James... not until after 31 May please..

Have they got a car which autos, please? Preferably programmed to deduct 10% of laptime when a pension book is waved at it..?

Spec K

These are completely programmable, bring your dyno graph along and he can recreate your car pretty much. Auto, Manual it can all be done.

Yes they have flappy paddles spec k. I think a swig from the old flask is legal on this one too : ) its a complete drive. Cars, tracks etc I will wait for a few more names as more would be better and cheaper!

Looks like they're using Fanatec steering wheels....awesome wheels and you can even detach the steering wheel and swap if for a different one......I was close to getting one but then I brought the car and the rest of my money went to trackdays and mods....so no need for steering wheel any more :P

I'm keen for whatever dude!  Would be nice to have more people etc, come peeps....where are all the gamers out there?  Where's Arekkz on this???  I'm sure he'll be keen!

James - how many simulators are there? 12 people at 2-3hours each implies four.... unless it's a 24-hour Daytona /Le Mans sim...

.... and 2 hours on a simulator will be totally knackering, I reckon..

I'm up for it anyway... it's cheaper than a trackday, no insurance to pay, no signing on at crack-of-sparrow-fart, no helmet hire, no lugging tools/wheels/tyres about.. it's all about dates..

(Where's Pitman on this...?)

Spec K

Friend of mine works at "Let's Race" in Surrey, F1 car simulator where you race against your mates in real time

It's good, but the weekend after we all went go karting. Much more fun ;)

Maybe an idea for another social meet :P

Friend of mine works at "Let's Race" in Surrey, F1 car simulator where you race against your mates in real time

It's good, but the weekend after we all went go karting. Much more fun ;)

Maybe an idea for another social meet :P

Go Karting is already planned, but it's top secret so no information can be leaked at this moment in time ;)

I counted 6 sims mate. We can obviously cut down on time as your right Keith it will be tiring.

As for dates if everyone puts their name in and preferred weekend in June/July or august a plan can start.

If I deposit is needed we can pay in to the club then one of the administration can do the deed!

It will be a mega day. Oh just cause its a simulation you still need your racing slippers, gloves and helmet. Seriously, don't want to bang your head when you spin out : )