faith

Cannonball GT Tunnel Run in London - 12/4/14

This was quite entertaining yesterday, it was good meeting up with Rob and James to convoy round the M25, and Ian appearing from nowhere was epic!  James your GT86 is looking rather special B)

Here are just a couple of pictures, didn't take many: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152730202237646.1073741873.821767645&type=1&l=bf98901c0e

I am putting my videos together, so here is the first one:

Hey Rob, don't worry, I'm sure I have evidence of your hooliganism as well :P

Keith, my internet upload is so bloody slow, it's taking for ever to get them up!   haha, there are so many car meets that I have been invited to, I have lost count!  I think we should have a GT86 London Tunnel Run ;)

Fair enough, I like a bit of tunnelling  :D  I was at Mira the other day (the automotive test site in Nuneaton where they have a bowl like track where the camber is massive) and to get out of the site, you go through a narrow but short tunnel under the track.....so obviously the windows had to go down and some revving occurred  :P

Sadly though Rob, that date might not be possible for me as I'll be on my way back from my mega Euro Road Trip.