86WORX

Intec Japan Tail Lights Conversion Kit GROUP BUY @ 86WORX

86worx_logo_zps91427783.png

Hello everyone,

We went to Tokyo Auto Salon to do a full coverage about newest parts coming for the FR-S/BRZ/86 and had a lot of inquiries about a picture we sent that showed a tail light conversion in Carbon Fiber. It looks awesome in person and it’s a very high quality item at a reasonable price compared to competition. Here are some pictures of this beauty:

Daytime:

TL-Z6CA-B2_zps99c10adb.jpg
TL-Z6CA-B_zps7d944592.jpg
e2ae76ceb6_zps8f880201.jpg
TL-Z6CA-Ba_zps52e2d841.jpg
fa512fc417_zpsf1c0acbf.jpg
b724e2214e_zpsd98857ed.jpg

Night time:
9a348dd262_zps978a61ad.jpg
ed871e8b8e_zpsf2214ddb.jpg

We did research and finally found out that it was a company from Japan called Intec that does the conversion kit. 

What is included:
It is a complete unit that comes with light, plug and play! Tail lamps consists of 3 portions: the outer ring is brake lamp, the middle ring is winker and the core center is back lamp.

We believe that price is very good for the unit and we’d like to offer an even better price for the enthusiasts all over the world.  So here is the options and our offer:
OPTION 1 : FRP (unpainted)
Retail : $449.99 + shipping (scroll down for Group Buy pricing)
Comes with clear back up lamp

OPTION 2 : FRP (painted)
Retail : $549.99 + shipping (scroll down for Group Buy pricing)
Comes with clear back up lamp

OPTION 3 : Carbon Fiber
Retail : $799.99 + shipping (scroll down for Group Buy pricing)
Comes with clear or smoked back up lamp

Group Buy Pricing :

CURRENT (LOWEST) PRICING :
FRP (unpainted) : $374.99 + shipping
FRP (painted) : $474.99 + shipping
Carbon Fiber : $699.99 + shipping

GROUP BUY LIST
1. JPxM0Dz – FT86Club – FRP Painted
2. IceFyre14th – FT86Club – FRP Unpainted --- DEPOSIT PAID!
3. 1Cor10:23 – FT86Club – FRP Unpainted
4. mashal – FT86Club – FRP Painted
5. projectXTR – FT86Club – Carbon Fiber @ 11+ --- DEPOSIT PAID!
6. samuel1990 – FT86Club – FRP Painted @ 11+
7. pierce88 – FT86Club – FRP Painted
8. supragoods – FT86Club – FRP Painted --- DEPOSIT PAID!
9. Chris – facebook – FRP Painted
10. GTHachiRoku - FT86Club - FRP Painted @ 11+
11. scudzey - FT86Club - Carbon Fiber @ 11+ --- DEPOSIT PAID
12. Rob - GT86.org.uk - Carbon Fiber

Shipping:
Around ~$28 to USA, ~$35 to anywhere else in the world by EMS 3-5 days.

Production time:
These lights will be ready in around 1-1.5 months, pre-ordering will help to have them faster.

Bottom line:
I hope we’ll have enough demand to have a lowered price :) I believe these look very different and cool. They were inspired by a recent Ferrari model and really change the look of the rear of the vehicle!

If you are interested, please reply to this thread and if it depends on price level, please say it. We'll soon start accepting deposits to guarantee a spot in the group buy!

For those who don’t know 86WORX, here is some feedback from recent customers:

We encourage ORIGINAL parts that are HIGH QUALITY and will offer the best pricing possible to our customers!

PayPal gateway has rejected request. Payment has already been made for this InvoiceID (#10412: Duplicate invoice).

Dfinitely haven't paid so don't know why it thinks it's a duplicate. Please fix  :rolleyes: I didn't break it honest!

I've just realised....the car in the pic has the rear inner brake lights along the top rather than that stupid plastic helmet that pops up and blocks half the rear window.....any ideas what how where?  Or is it still there but not connected?

I've just realised....the car in the pic has the rear inner brake lights along the top rather than that stupid plastic helmet that pops up and blocks half the rear window.....any ideas what how where?  Or is it still there but not connected?

It's a product that will be released later in 2014! Good eye :)

They suit the Ginger quite nicely

TBH I couldn't disagree more, but these are way too "Ferrari" for me in general. After my comment on Ian's Toms though it does appear that I have a very different taste to most people. I'm just getting old....

TBH I couldn't disagree more, but these are way too "Ferrari" for me in general. After my comment on Ian's Toms though it does appear that I have a very different taste to most people. I'm just getting old....

It would make sense, it's what they are based on. I will admit though I was in two minds at first and I can see why they are slightly marmite! I went for these for various reasons, one reason being I like the idea of the reverse light back in them rather than at the bottom. It also gets rid of the clear plastic, which i wasn't a fan of it makes the car a little too chromey. I'm not sure how they will look on my car but we will soon find out...

I think all of the lights i've seen you either like them or you don't, I do still like the valenti's I just didn't want to be a sheep really.

I still can't decide if I like them or not.....interested in seeing them in the flesh Rob!  Still prefer the Valenti ones but I do sometimes think it doesn't work with the front GT86 lights style wise.

I think I must be unique in thinking OEM look the best!

There isn't an aftermarket light that has tempted me so far.

I'm pretty much in agreement, I just dislike the amount of chrome - it's especially obvious on a dark car like mine. That's why I'm toying with the idea of Modelista style covers.

http://thumbs3.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/mlphu27Snqwt0FbU4HCoJlg.jpg