bounty86

Hi Everyone,

just joined this morning, bought my baby in Sept 13 as an early 50th birthday present to myself!

Having a blast, cant wait to take her out in the summer months, sick to death of the rain!

Welcome aboard! :)

I got my car this time last year and it pretty much instantly snowed. Not what you want really. Still I'm sure it'll stop raining in a couple of months time! 

So what colour/spec did you go for?

Don't worry I've given up too, is an impossible task on white, but black will be even harder. 

So, do you have any plans for the car in terms of modifications? A lot of people swop out the standard exhaust and wheel changes are becoming popular. 

Welcome along fella, I havent washed mine since JAE last year (September). Do what I do and keep getting mods done or crash it and get it repaired. Generally they wash it for you. :D

Hey welcome to the club!  Hope to see you around at some meets and what not!  I wouldn't worry about keeping her clean, she's more for go than for show  :lol:   Slap some pics up when you get some time....we always enjoy pics  :D

Thanks for the welcome boys and girls, picked the car up in September and really enjoying it. Its a real head turner!! as far as modifications go, looking at carbon fibre exterior trim, with possible new rims in the summer. Bit concerned about doing mods on the engine and suspension as this would possibly affect my warranty.

Looking for to doing some club meets later this year and look forward to seeing more GT86's as they seem rare in Kent 

Yeah.... thought you were around that area, Rob... saw you at Brands on Sunday, didn't I.... ?

Welcome, Bounty86.... glad to see another (relatively) old'un join the ranks... I'm sure there'll be a Kent or Essex Meet soon... if you fancy making a trip of it look for the 'Fensport Open Day' in March on our Calendar...

Spec K

Welcome to the club and congrats on the purchase!  Please do post some lovely pics up when you finally get her.  Do you plan on modding the car at all?

Welcome Jean-Luc..

As Lauren mentioned we do have a Belgian member, Johnny.. he came to Spa last November and had a passenger ride with me... a few of us hope to be out again at Spa this November, so keep your eyes open on the Forum...

Spec K

thx to you all. I'll keep an eye on the Spa event as I live in Liège (not far for Francorchamps where I often go to see races). I didn't plan on modding my car as I"m still waiting for it... just taking ideas while I travel on the site .... it's gonna be a dark grey one ... give me your tips anyway (and sorry for my English which could be better I guess :-))