Twigman

Touch & Go DAB options

Thanks Twigman, I think mine the wrong way around which is causing the issues. And I didn't mean the head unit hardware, but what it shows/looks like on the screen GUI?

Ah Ok I get you

So first the aerial - vertical on screen:

post-384-0-99545100-1419446013_thumb.jpg

Then the Source list:

post-384-0-02518200-1419446101_thumb.jpg

Then the DAB presets screen:

post-384-0-55241800-1419446171_thumb.jpg

Hope this is what you are after

Nick, it doesn't fade out, it's either there or it's not. There are plenty of dead zones around and if it's on your commute then it will be the same everytime. 

Most drop outs are not for long but there are a few really bad ares, like the Staffordshire Moorlands for example. 

Most drop outs are not for long but there are a few really bad ares, like the Staffordshire Moorlands for example. 

The black mountains are appalling

the welsh valleys too - down between the hills

Id rather it just dies than it go fuzzy though it is annoying when there are dead spots

I'd actually prefer the other way round, at least that way you can kinda continue to listen to the music rather than it just cut in and out, much like analog TV, as long as you could still make out what was going it, much preferred that than completely missing bits.

I'd actually prefer the other way round, at least that way you can kinda continue to listen to the music rather than it just cut in and out, much like analog TV, as long as you could still make out what was going it, much preferred that than completely missing bits.

The trouble is, FM is just utter rubbish in comparison to digital for sound quality. I've not used FM at all since I had DAB.