I'm very much interested in this when it arrives. I'm maybe a bit weird in that I love my 86 but at the same time love muscle cars. 2015 is perfect for when the finance is paid off so could keep the 86 and buy the 'stang!

Independant rear suspension, right hand drive and vastly improved interior should make for a much improved proposition!

LOL, I'd love to go in a test drive in one, I do like the idea of a muscle car, the noise, the power....especially a Camero.....love the look of them.....but I doubt I'd ever replace the 86 for one.

I would like to like it, but it just looks ugly to me. Is the pricing likely to be similar to the GT-R? If so, and if I had the money given the GT-R is still likely to be a lot faster and also be more reliable I would be looking East rather than West...

I'm sure it won't be as expensive as the GTR, currently in America, you can get a Stang for about $26k upwards I think, similar money to an FR-S/BRZ.  So I'm sure it'll be similar money in here i.e. about £26k roughly.  That's my guess anyways.

yeh the base Mustang starts at $22,200 which is about £14k. Cheapest 5.0L V8 is about $31k which is just under £20k.

Imports to the UK end up being around £35k though due to VAT, import duty and the changes required to make it uk legal (e.g indicators from Red to Amber). Hopefully, with an official uk spec car and Fords scale this should bring the price down to sub-£30k.

I really loathe just about every American car. I must admit, this one doesn't sound anymore appealing.

The biggest problem is the cars are designed for American roads, ie a poor surface, mostly straight but very wide. It makes their cars seem ponderous once on this beleagured isle.