P1000358 by keelerad1, on Flickr

To this

11097619946_e1fc44746f_b.jpg
photo by keelerad1, on Flickr

11097649044_586fee2fc1_b.jpg
photo2 by keelerad1, on Flickr

11097648894_6b6c04fa78_b.jpg
photo3 by keelerad1, on Flickr

Thinking I need to get a custom wrap made up in this pattern so I never even get tempted to waste time when I should be driving it, cleaning it :D

Don't worry - my black car is even worse  :(

Having owned nothing but black cars I thought that the case too, until we got the 86... :(

Looks fantastic when it is clean though! :D

Cheers

Mike Jones

Tuning Developments Ltd

to be fair, nobody washes the car in the winter. As soon as november hits you should have something on it protecting it for the winter. I havent washed it since JAE though.... lol because my dent has upset me.

I wash my car through the winter. I have to. I do a fair amount of miles, though it's absolutely filthy now five days after I washed it. It's just one of those things, I can't leave it though as the salt and grime gets caked on which isn't good for the paintwork nor the chassis. Pressure washer this weekend I think!

Rob got a dent at McDonald's when they all went off to see Rush during JAE.

surprisingly, white shows less then many dark colours. however, i've found a really nice car wash which they do hand wash in winter. i am happy with it...

Yeah, you'll find white stays white longer......as long as it's dry, as soon as it get's wet, then it looks bad.  So even if there's a fine layer of dirt on the car, as long as it stays dry, it'll still look pretty clean where as on a black car, you can see that fine layers of dirt straight away.

Yeah, you'll find white stays white longer......as long as it's dry, as soon as it get's wet, then it looks bad. So even if there's a fine layer of dirt on the car, as long as it stays dry, it'll still look pretty clean where as on a black car, you can see that fine layers of dirt straight away.

I'm hoping this is the case LOL.