Sign in to follow this  
Mark@Abbey M/S

Abbey Motorsport GT86 Development car front splitter

Hmmmm very interested. Looks great.Regarding painting and fitting. Is that the base colour? i.e. no need to paint if you want it black? How easy is fitting? How much is painting and fitting? or was that included in the £129

Hmmmm very interested. Looks great.Regarding painting and fitting. Is that the base colour? i.e. no need to paint if you want it black? How easy is fitting? How much is painting and fitting? or was that included in the £129

Comes in black but it isnt good enough to fit. We just sprayed our's with semi gloss black looks really goodIt needs some work to make it look nice , the stock mounting don't work we felt; needed a few more mounting pointsTo paint and fit will be £234-00 inc vat.

Mark, whats your lead time on this?

Hi ya Mark, really pleased with the front splitter but I've managed to graze it slightly already!

Could you give me the details of the paint you used so I can touch it up. cheers.

Set up my SC savings account by the way.  ;)

Hi ya Mark, really pleased with the front splitter but I've managed to graze it slightly already!

Could you give me the details of the paint you used so I can touch it up. cheers.

Set up my SC savings account by the way;)

Oh you have a savings account for one too :P I've had one for 6-7 months now :D