Test Drives Unlimited

I Saw a GT-86 or BRZ Today........

Not to flame you down completely but we already had a request and subsequent discussion on this and decided it was a bit pointless to have a spotted thread because people were generally not that interested...I'll leave the mods to comment further :-)

Yeah, there's a couple more now around my area....but not managed to chat to any of them....one of them even parks in the same work car park.....should really talk to him.....but it seems more and more people are getting the car but who just aren't interested in other fellow owners, no love for a community never mind visiting forums about the car!

More than 12 months ago I used to see a Red one and a White one between Farnham and Odiham in the mornings. These days I see another orange one in Ash (it's got the black stripes on it), heading towards Aldershot every morning.

We did see (very briefly) a Blue with Silver stripes going the other way as we were blatting around the Evo Triangle on Sunday, he would have seen a Silver, 2 Whites, 2 Blacks and a Ginger ;)

Alec

I regularly see a black 12 plate GT parked in the Preston Mobility Centre car park in the centre of town  (with a special permission card in the window), so I'm assuming it belongs to a staff member there rather than customer. Posted on the 'other place' ages ago but no response - just wondered if the owner lurks around here?!