alucardo

All Sold Please lock thread

My car is not back to standard so I have my parts for sale.

I am based in Nottingham.

I would rather these items be collected or meet somewhere especially for the larger items but for any that require delivery I will get priced up or the buyer can arrange collection with me.

Rays Wheels Gram Lights 17*7 5*100 - 400 + Delivery

The sale includes the wheel caps, one of them has been cut due to a bolt being cross threaded and is still stuck in one of the alloys. Also includes Rays Wheel nuts aswell. Sale does not include tyres. Wheels are still on the car but should be off in the next 2 weeks.

One of the wheels does have a buckle but does not effect balancing an I have driven on it with no issues, I have only just discovered this recently.

eTebMYX.jpg

XfYIesY.jpg

WDbHFWl.jpg

rJHxyoq.jpg

Fig.1

cL3a0vj.jpg

Fig.2

bkbKnLk.jpg

Fig.3

4c1Z3tp.jpg

RpeIBDn.jpg

NULi9ey.jpg

D1 Spec Oil pressure guage and holder 45 + Delivery

5w7RMAm.jpg?1

if there are no major problems with the wheels - I will grab them. Mind you I am based in Glasgow area so could you check out how much will it be for posting them. cheers

There is lots of pad left pics below.
Fitting instructions are not something I have. Im sure contacting Reyland they could send you some. Unless @Lauren @will300 have some they could post up?

Postage would be quite expensive due to weight @Mike . I am based in Nottingham so maybe we could meet halfway somewhere? Otherwise I can get some quotes together.

RTN5yoB.jpg

PVBt4yI.jpg

PVBt4yI.jpg

I didn't fit mine, got Gary to do it at RRG. You need to shim them up to get them aligned, I know that much. There are some instructions you get with the calipers. I may still have mine, but will have to dig them out. 

13 hours ago, Adi said:

Do you need anything else to get the gauge connected and to get the oil pressure readings ?  Is it difficult to do?

I did not fit it myself I had it done at TD. The sender was ran from an oil pressure sandwich plate near the filter so you would need extra parts than just he guage. I had mine fitted at the same time as an oil cooler which funnily enough I also have for sale and is a great track mod ;)

I have added some more pics of the wheels

fig.1 and Fig.2 are from the same wheel

Fig.3 is from a different wheel.

The wheel cap issue is on a separate wheel other than that the wheels are very clean.

I am open to offer on all items and I have dropped the price of the brakes to 1100 + Del