Cerastes

GT86 Le Mans liveries

I guess I can plug the Le Mans 24hrs, since the GT86's entered have classic liveries. 

Oh this was announced on 8/6/18 (86) and it's 86th running of 24hrs Le Mans; only problem is they probably finish 86th too :lol:. I really should go to one of these 24hr races; either Nurburgring or Le Mans, one day. 

Would love to wrap mine and take it down to le mans. Cars look great but still cant escape the ridiculous silhouette of a prototype race car.

Anyone watching the coverage over the next couple of days? 

12 hours ago, Cerastes said:

Yea I can't decide if I want to go Le Mans or Nurburgring 24hrs. 

Just do both. But Le Mans has a much bigger British contingent attending. It's like a 5 day party.  I'd like to do the 'Ring 24 hours but would do it with German friends I think. 

13 hours ago, Cerastes said:

Yea I can't decide if I want to go Le Mans or Nurburgring 24hrs. 

Have to be the N24 for me. The mix of cars all running at once is just fantastic - I love the fact that there are pretty much factory spec cars running with the GT1 cars

Spa 24 is my favourite, will actually go to it at some point. I just found the video of these cars on YouTube and thet look great in the wrap with the aero spoiler. I’d like the Casio Car. Look forward to the blog updates.