Deacon

Co-ordsport meet and open day 30/07/17

4 hours ago, Lucas@PartBox said:

Is there something you are particularly interested in guys? Some products you want to see? There will be something on display, like Cusco strut bars, HKS/Injen induction kits, Mishimoto products and much more. Just let us know in advance, if there's a special request for something

Would like to see the accel pedal add-on by Cusco.

1. Deacon

2. Will300

3. Keethos

4. TTR

5. Lauren

6. HariboPenguin

7. MikeB

8. Adam9

9. vanko25

10. Dessss

11. Mya X Ferron

12. willfmair

13. Minion

14. jimmyjimmyjimmy_

15. cropzy

16. Riceburner

17. Lowe

18. S18 RSG

19. Gary p

20. Samsss

21. Steeps

22. Daveah

On 7/26/2017 at 9:11 PM, Adam9 said:

I'd be very grateful if any of the forced induction people would take me out for a quick ride, especially the TD turbo.

Missed this, but more than happy to take people out for passenger rides. Not sure how many other TD cars are going.

6 minutes ago, S18 RSG said:

Missed this, but more than happy to take people out for passenger rides. Not sure how many other TD cars are going.

I would be very grateful if you took me on a ride

Just now, cropzy said:

I would be very grateful if you took me on a ride

Just come and find me :) I'll be wearing a black Heineken jacket, or my black club hoodie with S18 RSG on the chest. I don't bite :) 

Cracking meet guys. Thanks for making me feel so welcome on my first meet. The variety was awesome co-ordsport was awesome. The weather held up as well! I am really looking forward to the next meet!

Looking forward to seeing the photos and videos as well.

Thanks to @S18 RSGfor taking me out in the turbo 86. It was fun!

Thanks all, was great to see everyone. Thanks to S18 RSG for taking me out for a spin, was great to finally get a ride in a FI car. Thanks Lucas for the ride out as well, definitely need to sort out my excess or rear grip after seeing how fun the car is on narrower rims.

Thank you guys for coming! We all agreed, that we'll have another meet next year! 

It was really nice meeting you all and seeing you cars. 

I hope, that now you are a bit more familiar with what we are doing here, and we value our customers very much, so you will never be disappointed. 

Video is on our FB page, so make sure you follow Partbox on FB and Partboxcom on instagram.

2 hours ago, Lucas@PartBox said:

Thank you guys for coming! We all agreed, that we'll have another meet next year! 

It was really nice meeting you all and seeing you cars. 

I hope, that now you are a bit more familiar with what we are doing here, and we value our customers very much, so you will never be disappointed. 

Video is on our FB page, so make sure you follow Partbox on FB and Partboxcom on instagram.

Here is a link to the video for anyone that  doesn't want to find it ;)