Stutopia

Engine Bay Bolt List

Could someone who's either fitted a kit, or individually replaced the engine bay bolts, advise the list of sizes? I've done a fair amount of googling and can find various kits, but no bolt list. 

After messing about taking bolts out, measuring, putting them back, I have a list of sizes to dress up the engine bay. In case anyone else is looking for the info:

Bolt A - Wings & Bumper

23x M6 countersunk bolts, 15mm length

23x M6 countersunk washers, 19mm o/d

Bolt B - Slam Panel

2x M8 countersunk bolts, 20mm length

2x M8 countersunk washers, 25mm o/d

Bolt C - Airbox and Noise Maker

2x M6 countersunk bolts, 35mm length

2x M6 countersunk washers, 19mm o/d

Bolt D - Bonnet & ABS Unit

6x M8 flanged hex, 20mm

4x M8 flat washers

That will give you most of the OEM bolts around edges of the engine bay, plus the bonnet. I've not changed the ones on the pulley covers, or throttle body as I'm replacing these separately with something aftermarket, so they're not included in this list. Neither are the ones for the strut braces or the suspension, they're in good nick on my BRZ. I may do some more in future, I'll add any further specs as I find out.

For reference to off the shelf kits, you can put this lot together for about £85 from pro-bolt. Though this list is not quite as long as some aftermarket kits.

Some Of The Bolt Locations

9s2uTcr.png

n5AIed9.png

A05On5L.png

SD9dWlB.png

KH3TtPc.png

This is all for info only, don't replace strong steel fittings with soft ally or cheapo items, stay safe :)