Sign in to follow this  
Keethos

One Year Later

Posted ImageFor starters, I found this image so I'm not secretly called Jeremy and I'm not secretly 40......and my car isn't secretly red either :32 (18):But as my car is now 1 years old (yay), I'm happy to say that I'm still loving it. I wasn't wowed by my test drives (besides the looks of the car of course) but it has rapidly grown on me and even more so now that I've had a couple of track days under my belt. Even though I'm still loving it, I'm itching to start tweaking and changing bits up and hopefully once I get a decent quote for new insurance, I can put my deposit down for the Cobra Exhaust group buy with Mark @ Abbey Motorsports for some desperately needed extra exhaust sound and with a CAT delete, hopefully free up some HP and liven the car up some more. Though I'll have to save up for some winter tyres too before it's too late, then I'm guna wait till later next year for my eagerly and long awaited alloys once the weather improves and then hopefully a remap shortly after. At some point I'll hopefully be adding some other cosmetic bits along the way like wrapping the roof and front lip and probably even changing the side fenders out for the BRZ ones......but that's if I can save enough money as I seem to be haemorrhaging money at the moment and I have no idea what on :32 (39):To celebrate this, here's a lil video I found on the same topic:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFSYMu_aigY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFSYMu_aigYGot to say, the fella talks a lot of sense but at the same time, some of it is either not applicable or not quite right i.e. the part about the chassis not being very balanced.

I noticed in wills BRZ at JAE they haven't even bothered to trim the centre of the rear seats in leather. They just plonked a bit of carpet there. If he's turning it in to a brz he will have to take bits out ;)

Oooops :o I may have posted this a lil prematurely, I thought I picked my car up on the 15th but in fact, I didn't actually pick it up until the 18th....whooops :32 (20):But still, loving it. Just got a quote from Sky Insurance (I think was talking to an Alex) and with all the things I've done and want to add, they quoted £500 (£350 excess) which is pretty good, considering Adrian Flux can't get any lower than £850.@Lauren - yeah, some of the comments aren't quite applicable because it's a cheaper FR-S but overall, I agree that this car is all the hype that all the reviews make it out to be.@ Rob - do it, I've just posted up a review for it....IT LOOKS AWESOME.....AND I'M STILL WAITING FOR MY COPY :angry: