Sign in to follow this  
Test Drives Unlimited

Well Hello Everyone !!

Well I thought I would Join up after talking to Rob on Facebook this Evening :D .So my name is Nigel & am a Member of the following Car Clubs : RX-8OC / MPSOC / IROC / MRC / HJC / FDMC / DJCC / RX8 Club / Rotary Heaven / AusRotary / UKSaabs /Helluvit & Wessex Car Club of which I am one of the 5 Founder Members.Took delivery of my New GT-86 Auto on Saturday 3rd August 2013 & that I have to drive a Automatic full time now,as can no longer drive a Manual because of my left knee being shot to pieces from a injury at work back in May 2009 !!!!Sold two cars & now only have one car that does both what these other cars did :P Honda Jazz Hybrid HX-T & Mazda RX-8 R3 for my Track Days etc............Anyway look forward to meeting some of you in due course & also I will become a Paid up Member soon :D

Welcome TDU! Good to see another 'auto' petrolhead in the Club...Are you gonna track it? There's quite a few of us who do.. if you're up for it think about the 'Toyota Sprint Series'. And a few of us are doing Spa on 9th November.. also Lydden BHP Festival in May next year...Spec K