Sign in to follow this  
Ubwa

Hey

Hey' date=' just thought I would say hi. I am Pitman's son, don't have a GT86 myself, but am always helping the old man with his when he needs it![/quote']Less of the old man nonsense!!! Welcome to the forum !! :-)

Great' date=' it's cool to put a name to a face, there was so many new faces that day ;-)[/quote']Yes, Gav (Ubwa) came with me, and went out for the test drive in my car with Keith (Keethos)Dave

Hey' date=' welcome along dude! Glad you could join us even though you've brought the wrong car :32 (18): so give us the details of what you've brought instead![/quote']I upgraded the IS200 to a 350z like I was talking to you about :). Wan't to try ring as much NA performance out of it before I think about forcing air into it.Posted ImageI am not a total traitor, I used to own the 86's big bro, a MKIV Supra with some not so subtle go faster mods :)

Nice' date=' my mate has one, and his bro a Skyline 350gt. They certainly go...[/quote'] But the million dollar question is - do they go as well as a turbo GT 86?

But the million dollar question is - do they go as well as a turbo GT 86?

I'd imagine it'd give them a good run for their money, I can't keep with my mates but i'm not exactly being left for dust either and i'm just N/A at the moment. The downside is the 350 and the 350gt both weigh a tonne or two as the case may be!