Notaricer

Cosworth Supercharger

Sorry to say they are no longer available new, as you may know.  You may be lucky and find someone selling the kit after removing  in order to return car to stock prior to sale.  It may be a long wait though.

Good luck.  I hope you find one!

Sorry to say they are no longer available new, as you may know.  You may be lucky and find someone selling the kit after removing  in order to return car to stock prior to sale.  It may be a long wait though.

Good luck.  I hope you find one!

Yeah, I know :( I’m happy to take one that has been removed.

Worth it if you can find one and there is still plenty of spare parts and advice available from Matt at Cosworth. I bought mine used from a guy in Northern Ireland who put his car back to stock. Keep an eye on the Facebook groups, seems to be the best way to find rare used parts. 

Worth it if you can find one and there is still plenty of spare parts and advice available from Matt at Cosworth. I bought mine used from a guy in Northern Ireland who put his car back to stock. Keep an eye on the Facebook groups, seems to be the best way to find rare used parts. 

I don’t suppose it was Andy you bought from by any chance? I just missed that. I’ll make sure to keep my eyes out mate, appreciate it.