Richjb

Comfier seats

I’ve never found a seat more comfortable then the oem gt86 seats. Plenty of support for me. Perhaps yours are broken or worn out? What part is uncomfortable?

I'll second what Luke said - the OE seats are the best I've sat in, including motorway miles. Have you maybe not set up properly for posture? You'll struggle to find anything better.

Hi all,

Thanks for your replies and suggestions. In the end I've decided to sell the car 😞

Difficult decision but it's just proved too noisy and uncomfortable on a regular motorway journey. I considered different seats but there's no way to try them in the car before purchase, and even they wouldn't solve the problem of road noise on the M40.

The road noise comes from wafer thin wheel arch liners and hollow chassis chambers that echo the tyre roar into the car. Keeps weight down and improves handling. If you don’t like road noise this car simply won’t be for you.

6 hours ago, Luke said:

The road noise comes from wafer thin wheel arch liners and hollow chassis chambers that echo the tyre roar into the car. Keeps weight down and improves handling. If you don’t like road noise this car simply won’t be for you.

After buying mine, the first time it rained heavily I thought my roof was going to cave-in!

On 9/10/2022 at 1:46 PM, ThatGuyThere said:

After buying mine, the first time it rained heavily I thought my roof was going to cave-in!

Using hex mat and dodo liner up there has the most effective results. Gets rid of that stuck in a caravan on a rainy day sound.