Sign in to follow this  
Pitman

New member signing in

Hi all. I have just joined the forum, so thought it would be polite to say hello. I have had my GT 86 since last September, and it is rather special and unique, and a few other members my know :-)

Evening feller welcone to the club , having seen your car at the Midlands meet I can confirm it is indeed a bit special . Have you just popped in here because it looks like it's just about to kick off on the other forum ?

Evening feller welcone to the club ' date=' having seen your car at the Midlands meet I can confirm it is indeed a bit special . Have you just popped in here because it looks like it's just about to kick off on the other forum ?[/quote'] Thank you for the welcome. To be honest, I didn't know this forum existed until someone posted on the other forum that there were two GT 86 forums in the UK.

Hello Mr Turbo ! Had a go in the Fensport road auto' date=' nice to see someone spending their hard earned with Adrian as he seems a good chap. Alec[/quote'] Adrian is a really great chap - we are very lucky to have an operation like Fensport in the UK who share our passion for the GT 86. I am afraid I haven't finished spending my hard earned with them - there is still I a lot I want to do to my car.