Sign in to follow this  
Keethos

Midland Meet - 03 August 2013

What an awesome turnout today, I'm sure there were only 7 or 8 names down but we had a whopping 11 cars turn up and even more surprising was that there were 3 BRZ's!!! And in different colours!!! 1xWRX Blue, 1xBlack and 1xSliver!!! And of course, I'm pretty sure it was the main attraction...me of course Posted Image, only joking, Pitman's TTTTTTTTTurbo!!! And it was GLORIOUS!!! First off, it was great meeting new faces and it was great meeting old faces too. Plus I've got to say, real happy with the weather as it was nice and sunny all day while we were out (though it did storm it down early morning). I'd also like to thank Pitman ever so much as he was a mega brave man to actually let me drive it.....and it was EPIC!!! So much pull when it kicks in from 2.5-3k rpm onwards and I've got to say, I love the sound of the car, even with the stock tips, changing up the rest of the exhaust makes it sound so deep and burbley, and then the roar of the engine and the turbo....can't wait to checkout what other changes you'll make, especially with the new exhaust! Also, had an awesome time with Pitman's son who passenger'd with me while we got lost but comfortably made it back in one piece Posted Image I've got to be honest, I'd probably wouldn't go as high powered as that, you rip through the gears quite quickly that I fear it maybe too much of a handful for myself and loses the need to work the car when driving enthusiastically down country lanes but I'd love to take it on track and push a car with that much power around. And lastly, here are some pics:Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImageI've also got a 14mb gif that I created with my phone that I can't upload, any ideas where I could up load it to to post on here or even how to go abouts compressing it to upload onto here?

Sounds like a great meet. Impressive turn out too. Wicked that you got to drive Pitman's turbo. I'm really looking forward to trying Keith's at the sprint. Can't think of anything for the gif I'm afraid apart from compressing it, but unless there's an export option where you can compress I can't think of anything. Been using Macs to long.

Awesome pics Will, those two last shots make it look like a stand-off :32 (18):@Rob, I'm guna see if I can find a way to compress it, otherwise I'll get in touch, cheers dude!