Sign in to follow this  
Celica66

where is everyone?

There isn't that many active posters at the moment, some people only check the forums once a week, some people are on holiday. We are here though, some people have signed up and not said a word :)

We need more people to post! More debate is required I think. ;) I trying to post as much as possible but we need more people to start more threads. IME these things take time though. This forum is not two months old. We will get there and activity will I increase, but it will take time till there are enough active members to make the forum have a betters post count.

To be fair it's not a war, if people want to join up they will find it and join up.. If not then they won't two clubs with different ethics, I don't intend to fight over members and if you like the other forum i suggest not mentioning this one as unfortunately you will be banned. Not sure why I was the only one I am not the sole creator of this club.

Hey guys, my excuse is that I have been in Mexico! and summer holidays mean I am monopolised by my teenagers to take them out for drives in the 86 ;-)

Hey sorry, I am here, I just haven't been posting much lately! My mistake! Although the forum still frustrates me at times, because it still continues to mark 'read' threads as 'unread', so I keep coming back thinking there is new stuff, or new discussions, when in actual fact it's stuff I've already read. So I've been adopting the "cry wolf" stance a little bit lately. :32 (26):

To be fair it's not a war' date=' if people want to join up they will find it and join up.. If not then they won't two clubs with different ethics, I don't intend to fight over members and if you like the other forum i suggest not mentioning this one as unfortunately you will be banned. Not sure why I was the only one I am not the sole creator of this club.[/quote']You got banned from the other forum...?!Also, I see a lot of the same posts on both forums, are people taking the time to post twice or is there some other strange voodoo going on?? I think if people want this forum to grow more than the other forum they should stop posting the same stuff in both... Mind you, I do find this forum software is a nightmare sometimes!

Yes I did get banned, they won't tell you why but it was for making this club didn't know there was this rule...Odd, but hey ho.... I agree people should perhaps post in just one but i wont ridicule anyone posting there..The software is sketchy I agree, but it's still in beta pretty much and I imagine 90% of the bugs will be ironed out over the next 6 months.