JRBuckley

FOR SALE: Original Valenti rear lights and bumper light BRAND NEW

Hi all,

Original Valenti rear lights, fully sequential and has the rocker switch, absolutely brand new and only opened to take the photo for here, they have never been on any car or even taken outside since i took ownership two weeks ago. Valenti logo imprinted on the lights themselves.

Original Valenti bumper light, it is the smoked version and the light pattern is ----v---- (hopefully that makes sense but im sure you know what i mean if you are reading at this!) Again, brand new, only opened for pictures, never fitted to a car or been outside.

I had both of these parts imported a few weeks ago, but circumstances changed and i no longer have the BRZ (i now sit in a 370z instead) so want to sell these to free up some room.

Pictures are below / attached.

All i am asking is for as close to what i paid for them as possible - i will swallow the shipping fees i paid and the import fees that HMRC shafted me for! I also can post out to anywhere in the country free in the price.

Rears = £240
Bumper = £115

Looking for a quick sale so am open to offers but i need to recoup the money seeing as they are brand spankers.

Any questions please do not hesitate to ask (james-buckley@hotmail.co.uk) and if you require any more photos please let me know exactly what and i will oblige within an hour as i am not at work this week, hence the clearing out.

On another note; i also have the original BRZ stereo for sale (no idea what to ask for this) and also a Pioneer SPH-DA130DAB headunit with Apple CarPlay for sale as well (again, unsure what these are worth second hand) so please feel free to contact me for details. Finally i also have a MOMO car cover for a BRZ (but it will obviously fit a GT86 too), again make me an offer as i have no need any longer.

Look forward to hearing from you and a quick sale

Valenti rear.jpg

Valenti bumper.jpg

Nobody trust this guy. Accepted my offer of £113 and said to PayPal him, then said that I paid for a product so it charged him a fee and asked me to send it via friends and family which I declined, then told me he sold them on eBay for £135. And now refuses to refund me. Filing a case on paypal

At least you done the right thing by paying for a product and not paying family/friends. Just watch out incase he sends an empty box.  Refuse any delivery that comes from him. 

Noticed he'd only just signed up when he listed these for sale.

22 minutes ago, mart86 said:

At least you done the right thing by paying for a product and not paying family/friends. Just watch out incase he sends an empty box.  Refuse any delivery that comes from him. 

Noticed he'd only just signed up when he listed these for sale.

He actually refunded me which was surprising. He then sent an onslaught of abuse 😂 what a classy man. I enjoyed that last sentence actually. He accepted £113 for which I sent via PayPal product, and he said I tried to 'barter' him? He accepted 😂😂

Screenshot_20200317-081958_Gmail.jpg

All that for about £6 Inc fees.  Clearly states open to offers too. Can only imagine the rage when Hmrc shafted him for import charges 🤣 maybe that's how his circumstances changed. 

8 minutes ago, mart86 said:

All that for about £6 Inc fees.  Clearly states open to offers too. Can only imagine the rage when Hmrc shafted him for import charges 🤣 maybe that's how his circumstances changed. 

🤣exactly! I offered him £100 for which HE COUNTERED £113 which i accepted lol. feel bad for the guy, probs spent all his cash stockpiling loo roll