Sign in to follow this  
tonigmr2

Yellow

http://noriyaro.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/noriyaro_bee_r_frs_yellow_L.jpg Why can't I upload a photo bigger than a few pixels' date=' aghhhh....[/quote']You're lucky you can upload one :P I was going to disable it, it only allows a 2mb image uploaded for obvious reasons. But you should try to when you can

http://noriyaro.com/wp-content/uploa...s_yellow_L.jpg Why can't I upload a photo bigger than a few pixels' date=' aghhhh....[/quote']Oh God YES!!! Would have loved that colour, reminds me of the Liquid Yellow that Renault do.....wish I had chosen that colour when I got my Clio....instead I went with White....and now White again:Posted Image

I hope that's not racism raising its ugly head there Keith, preferring Yellow over White :32 (33):My youngest would love this car Yellow is his favourite colourPosted ImageAlec

Must admit I thought about getting mine wrapped quite a lot lately and yellow was one of the options, still undecided on current route im going to take with anything yet,

Wrapping and plasti coating seems to be all the rage at the moment. I guess the thing to consider is how long it will last? Also what happens when you get a stone chip. These things may be easily sorted but it's not the same as paint of course.

Yeah I think if you want to change the entire car colour, wrapping is better than plasti-dip. From what I've read it's a lot more durable, and also depending on the vinyl used, it can really protect your paintwork as well!I am curious what you'd do if you got a paint chip though, not sure how you'd repair vinyl. I'll ask the guys when I get my roof done next week and shed some light :32 (1):