Sign in to follow this  
keelerad

Rev Works UEL (Unequal Length) Header

Similar design to the H&S, When I get some time I intend to sort lists out of bits and bobs available for the car like a catalogue. Also have something very special for traders in mind aswell but this will be discussed in the other forum as there is a thread open there regarding.

Interesting. Primaries may be a bit bigger than the H&S which we all know didn't work for Keith. I'm just worried that as soon as you start remapping your warranty is gone. I'm going to try and not spend any more money on mine for a couple of months. Money needs to go on driving it!

Guest Guest

Rev Works' effort seem to get a response when mapped. Good for those that want the typical boxer sound. Plenty of UEL manifolds available though.

This thread has an exclamation mark against it which says 1 unpublished post, might be me as I had an error when trying to save the post above, but I can't see anyway for me to discard or get rid of itAlec

Guest Guest

Borla manifold is cheap but had its issues. The flange that mates to the block has been known to come warped (nothing a skim couldn't sort) and the welds aren't great. If you're desperate to go UEL and don't care then it's an option but I couldn't recommend it.

I am still not sure ! The OEM/HKS exhaust manifolds are 'opposite ports joined', whilst JDL/Borla/H&S are 'adjacent ports joined'. In the absence of technical data from the aftermarket manufacturers I'd stick with the Toyo program - after all, it took seven years to develop! Spec K

Guest Guest

UEL/EL power debate is pretty much void for this power.You'd be talking +/- a couple of BHP so TBH the tune is more likely to be the bigger factor and not the manifold.The best performing manifolds so far are, IMO:EL - Nameless (eventually), P&LUEL - RevWorks, JDL