Sign in to follow this  
GT86Reece

*SOLD* Smoked Valenti Tail Lights (Non Sequential)

Hi all,

I'm selling my Smoked Valenti Tail Lights (Non Sequential) as I got the Sequential ones for Christmas.

They're in very good condition and have no scratches or scuffs, all LED's are working perfectly. As you'll see in the picture below, the blue wire on the left light had a Scotch Lock on it to link up with the V from the Valenti Fog / Reverse light. Have re-packed in original box.

Price: £180

Collection only unless buyer covers delivery costs.

IMG_20190101_180241.jpg

IMG_20190101_180337.jpg

IMG_20190101_180401.jpg

IMG_20190101_180642.jpg

IMG_20190101_180806.jpg

IMG_20190101_180849.jpg

IMG_20190101_184548.jpg

IMG_20190101_184644.jpg

@Dave86 unfortunately was unable to get to the post office before they shut at 5:30 as I got held up at work, I will try again tomorrow.

FYI - If I were to post them, would need to get a method that covers insurance just in case of accidental damage during transit, or worst case it gets lost.

Why not just get

1 hour ago, GT86Reece said:

@Dave86 unfortunately was unable to get to the post office before they shut at 5:30 as I got held up at work, I will try again tomorrow.

FYI - If I were to post them, would need to get a method that covers insurance just in case of accidental damage during transit, or worst case it gets lost.

You can get a quote online @ parcel 2 go

with insurance if it’s any help

@Lmc That's great, thank you.

@Dave86 I have got a quote from Parcel2Go which come out around £20 including insurance (based on a random postcode in Caterham). If you're happy to go ahead with this please DM me your full address etc and we can get things moving :)

On 02/01/2019 at 9:13 PM, Lmc said:

Why not just get

You can get a quote online @ parcel 2 go

with insurance if it’s any help

NEVER USE PARCEL2GO. They are absolutely useless and messing the seller and I around D not even collecting the package following payment.