Willson777

Would like to hear the TD exhaust

Hi guys,

I'm new here but also post on the ownersclub forums.

I'm looking at potentially getting the Tuning Developments Resonated or Super Resonated cat-back exhaust fitted along with their NA package. Is there anyone who lives around Essex or Basingstoke/Farnborough, who has one installed and wouldn't mind me coming over at some point to have a listen? Feel free to PM me if so :)

Cheers! 

I've got the TD EL manifold, Milltek over pipe, TD decat pipe, no cats and resonated TD system. It's fine. Not going to be down your way anytime soon though. Plenty have it. @KevinA has two cars with this setup, he's over in Hook (not that far)  and will be happy to help I'm sure, providing you go to him of course. 

I will be installing td manifold, overpipe and super resonated cat back this Sunday. Can send you a video how this sounds if you want. 

Hi Lauren, I'm actually from Hook myself and have already been to see Kevin, very nice cars indeed! Although he has Mlltek and ARK exhaust, TD don't supply the Miltek anymore despite it being on the website currently. 

Tom, I would appreciate that as I can't find any videos of the super-res. Looking to hear in person just because videos don't tend to capture the full sound range but certainly better than nothing, thank you!

6 minutes ago, maurice said:

Be interested in seeing some photos of the super resonated, i.e. how big the resonator is and what it sounds like with a decat EL manifold.

Super Resonated:

39104706_10160669501120305_2021010630797950976_o.jpg.a66d5648113ac286c1af0788f91f714c.jpg

Normal Resonated:

41861953560_28848dc055_o.jpg.f7275c12874b547127aef2c42b4b8519.jpg

Both together:

34415220_10160392107595305_6828954316527632384_o.jpg.02c87a627f91dcdde513b050323eec03.jpg

I have the TD full super-resonated exhaust and UEL manifold.  I also live just outside Basingstoke.  PM me if you would like to pop over and I'll take you for a drive so that you can hear it first hand.  Much better than a YouTube video.

I will be at Goodwood too ( I hope if weather will be ok ) suppose to have td manifold, overpipe and super resonated cat back fitted and remap too ( booked at td on 6th :-) ) so you can hear how it sounds if you there 

@SnappyChariot @Tom Thanks both, unfortunately won't be at Goodwood myself!

@MartinT - Loved your setup and it did sound really nice, louder than I expected even with super-res. At the moment I'm leaning towards UEL. Much better hearing it in person than just through youtube as well, thanks for your time :)