sheraaz4321

TRD Spoiler

On 11/23/2017 at 10:21 PM, Ignited said:

My spoiler arrived today, very quick dispatch and delivery and it looks really good as delivered in primer.

xmLdD8F.jpg

Sadly it wont be going on the car any time soon though!

Cheers.

Hey what’s the quality like does it feel cheap and plasticy? I want to buy one but a little scared it will be cheap plastic vibes

10 hours ago, Jay Bamrah said:

Hey what’s the quality like does it feel cheap and plasticy? I want to buy one but a little scared it will be cheap plastic vibes

The quality is really good. No problems with painting as no preparation needed. 

Its been on for a couple of years I think now and no issues whatsoever.

It doesnt quite cover all the area of the old spoiler at the very ends so if you look closely you can see marks in the paint on the bootlid. Not a problem though and if I had known before ordering mine, it would not have put me off. If you really want a show car finish, you could mount it and have the whole bootlid sprayed with the spoiler on. 

Not that I am trying to put you off, just give you a heads up! The car looks so much better with it on and I would definitely recommend them.

20 minutes ago, Ignited said:

The quality is really good. No problems with painting as no preparation needed. 

Its been on for a couple of years I think now and no issues whatsoever.

It doesnt quite cover all the area of the old spoiler at the very ends so if you look closely you can see marks in the paint on the bootlid. Not a problem though and if I had known before ordering mine, it would not have put me off. If you really want a show car finish, you could mount it and have the whole bootlid sprayed with the spoiler on. 

Not that I am trying to put you off, just give you a heads up! The car looks so much better with it on and I would definitely recommend them.

Thanks so much do you mind if when you have a spare minute or you could take a photo showing me the gap you mention on the side? Thanks so much bro

On 10/18/2017 at 1:59 PM, Tarmac said:

Hi,

Drop us a call or email, current lead time is a week on them

I emailed you guys. I’m going to buy one when it’s back in stock so long as it has a uk shipping option 

On 2/12/2018 at 12:59 PM, Tarmac said:

More stock arrived this morning 

Hey do you know how long until more stock comes in? I would like to buy one. One other question. I have a 2016 GREY BRZ. If I get this sprayed professionally will it look like metallic grey on the car or plastic grey and then not look like identical to the car ? If that makes sense

thanks guys and look forward to your restock 

0EE1AC77-9993-4F2F-9D20-79A14A27A4FA.png

5 hours ago, Jay Bamrah said:

I emailed you guys. I’m going to buy one when it’s back in stock so long as it has a uk shipping option 

Hey do you know how long until more stock comes in? I would like to buy one. One other question. I have a 2016 GREY BRZ. If I get this sprayed professionally will it look like metallic grey on the car or plastic grey and then not look like identical to the car ? If that makes sense

thanks guys and look forward to your restock 

0EE1AC77-9993-4F2F-9D20-79A14A27A4FA.png

I would have hoped they had restocked by now, the last reply was February 2018

11 minutes ago, maurice said:

I would have hoped they had restocked by now, the last reply was February 2018

I think they did re stock and will need a further one now considering it’s 2 years old ?😂

On 12/13/2020 at 7:57 AM, Jay Bamrah said:

Thanks so much do you mind if when you have a spare minute or you could take a photo showing me the gap you mention on the side? Thanks so much bro

Turned out to be very hard to photograph but visible to the naked eye! It may be worse because red paint is prone to fading. You may just be able to make out a faint line from the left hand edge of the spooiler that curves up and to the right for 3-4 cms where the original spoiler was bigger.

aYw8UmD.jpg

2 minutes ago, Ignited said:

Turned out to be very hard to photograph but visible to the naked eye! It may be worse because red paint is prone to fading. You may just be able to make out a faint line from the left hand edge of the spooiler that curves up and to the right for 3-4 cms where the original spoiler was bigger.

aYw8UmD.jpg

Yeah everything looks perfect to me😂