Sign in to follow this  
Lauren

TSS Round 6 Snett 100 Saturday 21 October

Okay last round which means a Saturday sprint and two nights in a hotel, first one on Friday when usual service prevails then another hotel on Saturday for the award ceremony. 

A number of us has booked the Premier Inn Thetford for Friday night as it's much nearer the circuit. 

http://www.premierinn.com/gb/en/hotels/england/norfolk/thetford/thetford.html?cid=GLBC_THEWAR

I just booked this for £31, bargain. Currently on at £38. Get in there whilst you can. 

The TSS End of season presentation will be held at the Holiday Inn Huntingdon this year. A little further afield from the final venue at Snetterton but hopefully on most people's way home to reduce the hung over drive on Sunday. See here:

https://www.ihg.com/…/ho…/gb/en/huntingdon/xhuhr/hoteldetail#

HOW TO BOOK:

info from the hotel:

I have blocked 25 twin/double rooms for 21st October x 1 night at the rate of £89 including breakfast.

Please ask your drivers to contact the hotel directly on 01480 277 277 opt.4 to make their booking quoting TSS and the date.

They will be asked to provide a credit card guarantee to secure their booking. Individual rooms will have a 1 week cancellation deadline.

The block of rooms will be held until 4 weeks prior to arrival and then those not booked will be released.

More info from me: 

If we exceed the 25 rooms, they might tell you there is no more space. Please let me know if this is the case as I can add rooms to the booking. 

If they deny knowledge of the TSS booking please ask to speak to Alison or Toby. 

It seems like I'm getting the confirmations through, which is good as I can keep track of bookings! However if you want your confirmation, please let me know and I will forward on to you! 

5 hours ago, Cerastes said:

No pressure to those that not tried yet... Go on!!! Do it!!!!

Lots of pressure for a few of us lol, you ding this one be good to see you 

I reckon as long as you finish an easy third, Kev, you have it licked this year. I'm 8 points behind if I drop your worst round. Tomas is five points behind, so you have a comfortable lead. Well done though, I know you wanted it badly this year. :)

3 hours ago, KevinA said:

Lots of pressure for a few of us lol, you ding this one be good to see you 

Yea I be there. Still on the stock Primacys though and only my 2nd track event. I be near the bottom, no pressure coming from me then :lol:

I got a whole list of racing driver excuses ready :rolleyes:

I swear sometimes it would be cheaper to enter than to shoot these. Replacement laptop just arrived in time for end of season processing because the last one finally toasted itself and the backup system just couldn't cut it anymore (left it going for 4 hours exporting photos!). Hoping for a mildly moist start and a drying track for the weekend  :)