Minion

Lower control arms

Hi

I was just browsing and looking at lca's over the weekend and I came across the japspeed one's for not a lot of money. I'm sure they won't be the same quality as the swave ones but has anyone got them or know of someone that has?

https://www.japspeed.co.uk/toyota-gt86-subaru-brz-rear-lower-control-arms.html

Thanks

Jake

Least money are SPC/Whiteline/Eibach clones. If money no object, i'd prefer Velox's (for these also might be worth to add headlight autoleverer extension). I'm not sure ones in-between are cheaper enough then top and better enough then cheapest to get them.

As for these .. take note that they have ball-joint. Might rule out of some stock racing classes.

You get what you pay for. I have had japspeed arms before on my old car and didn't rate the quality. I have the ones Church suggested. They do the trick for even cheaper without compromising on quality (you just don't get any fancy colours/designs and no ball joint to worry about)

For the cheaper end Eibach/Spc are your best bet (you can get them for about £190 with a bit of shopping around). At the expensive end Velox or SPL are the best (looking at around £500-600)

I don't care much about looks .. but what i like in Velox's - their lightweightness & that they are one of very few that were actually tested for strength/durability. At least i didn't saw mention of such tests for any other aftermarket LCA. It's also is nice that they can be ordered with ball joint or STX compatible bushing. (or differing parts can be ordered separately), giving choice.