GT86Bob

Anyone know turbo project car for sale?

Someone told me of a performance company who had built a turbocharged BRZ as a project and were selling it. He didn't know the name of the company. Does this ring a bell with anyone? Cheers Bob.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I believe that one at FENSPORT has a brand new forged engine in it running over 400bhp looks mint was looking round it before Xmas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure Bob is talking about Stan's car though. Stan blew his engine and had it rebuilt towards the end of the last season then put it up for sale. It's road legal but is a stripped out sprint car. I'm guessing it's eligible for the TSS and not much else. It would be pretty hardcore as a road car for sure with no interior and full cage etc. He did keep the AC though. 

I would say Bob is talking about some other car, but not sure which one. 

2 hours ago, Lauren said:

I'm not sure Bob is talking about Stan's car though. Stan blew his engine and had it rebuilt towards the end of the last season then put it up for sale. It's road legal but is a stripped out sprint car. I'm guessing it's eligible for the TSS and not much else. It would be pretty hardcore as a road car for sure with no interior and full cage etc. He did keep the AC though. 

I would say Bob is talking about some other car, but not sure which one. 

Didn't stan and Keith (spec k) do a engine swap?! That's what Keith told me. 

3 minutes ago, CHOSENMAN007 said:

Didn't stan and Keith (spec k) do a engine swap?! That's what Keith told me. 

They did. Then Stan's engine which was formally Keith's (having an HKS Stroker kit that we know is not forged) went bang, at the TSS at Anglesey last summer. So Stan had to have it rebuilt not using HKS parts of course. 

1 hour ago, Lauren said:

They did. Then Stan's engine which was formally Keith's (having an HKS Stroker kit that we know is not forged) went bang, at the TSS at Anglesey last summer. So Stan had to have it rebuilt not using HKS parts of course. 

Oh that I did not know. I've heard a few stories of the stroker kit going bang. So if your looking for big power it's probably best to stay 2 ltr and go forged. 

Stan's car is a GT86. not a BRZ.

Saying that though, was it definitely a BRZ @GT86Bob? Only thing I can think of is Horsham Developments' GT86 which they started a project thread for but have gone very quiet... 

It's a mystery. Someone at Loton Park mentioned it... said scoobybits had done it as a project but I phoned them and it's not them. (Yes, I heard about a road car not a track car. )

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk