Sign in to follow this  
Nimz

Wanted: White / Grey Manual GT86

Hi all,

I'm currently in the process of selling my 350z and now feverishly searching for a GT86 to replace her, I've scoured the usual sites but just wanted to post in case anybody was thinking of selling but not got round to advertising. I'm after white or grey, manual, preferably with the half alcantara seats and if it's lowered with a TRD style duckbill spoiler that's even better.

I'm after as low mileage as possible but obviously prefer to buy on condition. Have a budget of up to 13.5k and located in Otley but willing to travel for the right car.

Please let me know if you have anything that might suit!

Rich

Hi and welcome (if and when you get a GT86/BRZ). 

Might be difficult finding one for that price. The closest I could find was this  but it is black but it has reverse camera, the Toyota badges have been discreetly hidden in black and the brakes have been painted red so it looks good :) Fairly low mileage too. 

Edit: Aftermarket speakers too? Or one of the Toyota upgrade packages?

Haha, I've been scouring the sites for weeks but yep, one popped up pretty much as soon as I posted this. Oh and hello Lauren, I remember stumbling across your Japan blog somehow a couple of years ago when I was daydreaming about 86's. Very nice to finally join the crew.