Neal

Breakfast meet and drive.

I was thinking, that Neal. As we head into spring an early morning drive makes more sense, as you say before the roads clog up. I think we encountered a great number of church goers this morning! ;)

No worries half the fun is in the organisation.  Trying different roads and trying to link them together. 

I'll be posting more on my next ideas in the Manchester thread late tomorrow definitely a show and shine event and dawn run where we rendezvous at one location set off as the sun comes up and stop for breakfast.  Need some special roads for that however. 

13 hours ago, Neal said:

No worries half the fun is in the organisation.  Trying different roads and trying to link them together. 

I'll be posting more on my next ideas in the Manchester thread late tomorrow definitely a show and shine event and dawn run where we rendezvous at one location set off as the sun comes up and stop for breakfast.  Need some special roads for that however. 

EVO Triangle? :ph34r:

I did bottom out once or twice lol it does need raising slightly.  I'm running H&R Monos very German very firm not a set up I'd recommend but as I won from demon tweets on one of their Facebook competitions I'm happy. 

Claires gt86 will be getting Tein coilovers eventually 

Anyone fancy another breakfast meet this coming Sunday (23/04/2017) at the victorian in Bramhall again. No drive organised yet unless everyone would like to go out early and return for something to eat? 

Breakfast is at 10.45.

2 hours ago, Neal said:

Anyone fancy another breakfast meet this coming Sunday (23/04/2017) at the victorian in Bramhall again. No drive organised yet unless everyone would like to go out early and return for something to eat? 

Breakfast is at 10.45.

Yes, I could do that. Would you mind starting a thread via the calendar though and select 'social meets' as I'm worried it will get lost in this thread. 

I'm in. Mark is a maybe. I may have two friends coming that have recently acquired an MR2 which is apparently all my fault after I gave them passenger rides round Oulton back in Feb! Just awaiting confirmation from them. 

Okay Mark is in. He's going to bring the AE86. My friends, Kay and Tom are coming in their MR2 which they only bought on Wednesday! All my fault of course. So four of us from my end! 

I hope this is okay. Is the parking arrangement the same as before? 

Good to see everyone this morning. Couple of new faces with Tom and kay in their lovely looking mr2 roaster. 

The victorian was on form even having enough eggs benadict to go round. 

IMG-20170423-WA0000.jpg

Thanks for organising this, Neal. Good to see you guys. We did a diagnostic on Tom's MR2 and sure enough, oxy sensor. Eggs benedict were good too. Could be a regular meet I think, we'll get this dawn drive organised as we head into the summer. :)

3 hours ago, Lauren said:

Thanks for organising this, Neal. Good to see you guys. We did a diagnostic on Tom's MR2 and sure enough, oxy sensor. Eggs benedict were good too. Could be a regular meet I think, we'll get this dawn drive organised as we head into the summer. :)

A regular meet would be good maybe once a month. I'll sort it with the car park owner each month so they know to expect us. 

I'll start planning the dawn drive soon I'm busy with the show and shine car show currently looking for people to sponsor the trophies and a few raffle prizes.  

Ideally I'd like numbers and feedback to be strong enough that I could potentially turn the show into a annual spring rally of sorts.  Dream big and all that. 

On 4/23/2017 at 7:26 PM, Neal said:

A regular meet would be good maybe once a month. I'll sort it with the car park owner each month so they know to expect us. 

I'll start planning the dawn drive soon I'm busy with the show and shine car show currently looking for people to sponsor the trophies and a few raffle prizes.  

Ideally I'd like numbers and feedback to be strong enough that I could potentially turn the show into a annual spring rally of sorts.  Dream big and all that. 

I hadn't seen that you guys were doing another meet :( i'd be happy to come to a monthly meet as much as possible, really enjoyed the last one.

@lewisw the next meet is 21st may. It's the show and shine competition at the greyhounds Inn Warslow near Leek. Would be good to see you there. 

The roads to the inn are epic. 

I'm planning a dawn drive to for back end of may setting off just as the sun comes up. So we have all the roads to ourselves. Will keep you posted. 

On 4/29/2017 at 7:12 PM, Neal said:

@lewisw the next meet is 21st may. It's the show and shine competition at the greyhounds Inn Warslow near Leek. Would be good to see you there. 

The roads to the inn are epic. 

I'm planning a dawn drive to for back end of may setting off just as the sun comes up. So we have all the roads to ourselves. Will keep you posted. 

looking forward to the show and shine meet, glad they're combined, really enjoyed the breakfast meet. The drive over from Notts/Derby will be a good hoon, might be less shiny afterwards though.

Be down for the dawn run too, always like a quiet Sunday drive first thing in the morning.