DanJ

09/04/17 - MK Meets and Eats

Next MK Meet will be at the Cross Keys on 9th April at 12:00, I'll book a table for all those confirmed 1 week before the event as its pretty popular and isn't as big at The Prince George.

https://www.crosskeysmiltonkeynes.co.uk/

1. DanJ

2. Falix

3. TTR

4. SimonB95

5. TankGirl

6. Ivesy722

7. Steeps

Sunday lunch tomorrow evening? Woooooo time travel!

I think I'm free, probably free, got no kitchen either so probably very hungry by then too.

All part of the service! Will add you to the list.

2 hours ago, DanJ said:

I'd love to come is it okay to put me down as an 80% maybe :) I have every intention of making it though! 

2 hours ago, DanJ said:  

I'd love to come is it okay to put me down as an 80% maybe  I have every intention of making it though! 

Sure, just let me know as soon as possible if you can't make it.

Selfish friend has his stag doo that weekend :( rented out a bloody place in Devon for it so I'm not sure I'll be back in time, bit disappointing.

47 minutes ago, Ztox said:

Sorry guys I'm out now, trying to save some money where I can atm. See you at Japfest if you're going :)

Put my tomei and blanking plate on today and my blitz intake, holy rumble. Still need to get a manifold and piping for some sexy airflow 

22 minutes ago, jevvy said:

Put my tomei and blanking plate on today and my blitz intake, holy rumble. Still need to get a manifold and piping for some sexy airflow 

Yea it packs a fair punch! Particularly when there is nothing restricting flow, wait 'til you've changed the other stuff :lol: