Robbijay

Afternoon!

Hey Guys, I'm Rob.

Had my 86 since May 15, long time visitor to the owners club forum, but find myself googling and getting loads of answers from here too so thought i'd log in and say hi (and help where I can). Recognise a lot of names!

Just ordered a Berk HFC and Miltek over pipe for delivery tomorrow.This will complete my exhaust system with the HKS UEL manifold and Blitz cat back.

1 hour ago, Paul said:

Haven't heard a Blitz catback, how is it?

Rogue Motorsport have Blitz Ti Nur Spec exhausts on their cars, sounds pretty awesome. Like a softer, more toneful Cobra exhaust I guess. 

23 minutes ago, rob275 said:

Welcome along Rob, this could get confusing, Rob

Looks like he's Robbed your name Rob, best not to Rob him up the wrong way. But we can easily tell the Robs apart, because admin Rob, is a knob :D

19 hours ago, Paul said:

Haven't heard a Blitz catback, how is it?

18 hours ago, Dessss said:

Sound clips!

17 hours ago, Lauren said:

Welcome aboard. :)

So what's next on the list after that? 

Hey guys, thanks for the welcome!

Next on the list will be some Rota GRA's when I take my winter tyres off followed by probably a Samco intake hose but I'm still deciding whether to delete the sound tube or not, will see what it sounds like with a full 2.5" system first. I've also just got some CF wrap to cover the silver bits inside (some of them are scratched a bit after a 'minor' incident *ahem - new floor pan* this time last year meaning a lot of the interior needed to be taken out!)

Video below is from the day after the NUR-Spec got fitted. I had intended to get a non resonated AVO system, but after some fitting issues Adrian Fensport offered me this one instead. Kinda glad it's res now as most of my mileage is M5 to work and back.