N_Spr

Hello from Essex

Congrats and welcome to the club, feel free to post up some pics and spec of what you've brought.  Any plans for the car at all?  Mods?  Track days?  Car Shows etc?

Welcome to the club, I'm just down the road from you in Witham so you may or may not have seen me about :)

Keep an eye out for meets, we host socials every month or two in the south east and The Lion Inn in Boreham is one of the places we go to so not very far for you at all.

Thanks for the welcome, no intentions to do anything for now - just no way i could afford it on insurance, but give a year or two and its a possibility. Once i've got a bit more of a feel for it i'd potentially be open to track days, and i'll keep an eye out for any meets. I did spot a white BRZ today near Great Notley... personal plate, plenty of stickers? 

1 hour ago, N_Spr said:

I did spot a white BRZ today near Great Notley... personal plate, plenty of stickers? 

Haven't seen that one before. I do see a few though around our way that aren't on the forum

1 hour ago, N_Spr said:

From having a look around here i gather @Ztox's car is a bit of a beast... excited to see that sometime

It will be, it's getting there :P At the moment it just sounds like one. Let me know if you fancy going for a drive at any point :D

@Ztox

I think a month or two back i saw a red one round here, plate suggested the owner was called Jay? As for a ride in yours, thats an offer i can't refuse... will i need ear defenders? B)

7 hours ago, N_Spr said:

@Ztox

I think a month or two back i saw a red one round here, plate suggested the owner was called Jay? As for a ride in yours, thats an offer i can't refuse... will i need ear defenders? B)

And a weeks supply of Anadin🙉🙉🙉🙉

lol, yea...

Don't think I've seen that one tbh. I actually meant us both go for a drive but more than happy to take you out in mine too though :)

Let's see a pic of the car then :P