Lauren

NW Curry Night Friday 28th October

Time for a curry as the nights are drawing in. Kev and Debbie are up at RRG, so it's only fair we show them our northern ways of a decent curry. 

Venue is Sangams in Heald Green: 

http://swadeshrestaurants.com/restaurants/sangam-heald-green

202 Wilmslow Rd, Heald Green, Cheadle SK8 3BH

It's got a decent car park, so parking should not be an issue. 

I'm looking to book a table for 7.30pm. 

Please let me know if you are in! 

1. Lauren

2. Mark

3. Kev

4. Debbie

5. Richard 

6. Paula

7. Mike

8. Gaz

9. Sue

10. Ross

The midlands lunch meet is the following day, I could head up on the Friday then head down to that meet in the morning, providing the offer of the guest room is still open of course :)

Cancel that. I initially mentioned that I probably couldn't make it due to work commitments, but as it turns out that shouldn't be a problem any more, as my boss gave me a half day on Friday :)

Lauren, if you could PM me details and let me know where/when to meet, I'll be there.

17 hours ago, Lauren said:

Wicked stuff, Ross. Sent you a PM. Gutting Jordan and Michelle, it's shaping up to be a good turnout. :)

Maybe see you at the Midlands meet the next day. Bring me a chicken madras please :)

5 minutes ago, Riceburner said:

You do know its an Elvis tribute night on Friday 28th Lauren

:wacko::ph34r::o

Fortunately it's from 9pm onwards. If we're quick we can be out before then and relocate somewhere a little less Elvis-y

5 hours ago, Riceburner said:

You do know its an Elvis tribute night on Friday 28th Lauren

:wacko::ph34r::o

Yes, I know and I absolutely hate Elvis. I will ask to be as far away as possible from that shite. There's a pub up the road (The Griffin) which is okay, or The Beech Tree (not been in there for years) pretty much 100m from my house.

Thanks all that came for the northern curry night. Elvis was in the house, but fortunately we were as far away as possible. The usual good old banter was had and I stayed up till nearly 3am with Ross showing him N2 AE86 videos on Youtube. My head! 

We'll do another soon, now the dark nights are upon us. :)