Keethos

Round 6 Snetterton 15th October

A while away yet but I've gone and booked my TSS place already while I booked croft.  This years the trophy celebrations will be hosted at the Holiday Inn, Vix is currently in the process of sorting out how we can book our rooms.

Hi, I'm sure this is going to be daft question and the answer is probably somewhere on the website/forum but I'm new here and a bit short of time so forgive me...

The info about the event seems to suggest you can still enter and can buy a licence at the event.  I'm well used to Sprint events organised under MSA rules and regulations. Is this something else? Something more like a track day?

Confused.

Bob

3 hours ago, KevinA said:

I see Lauren is not on the list yet, must have had enough of my warped sense of humour  ;)

Just waiting for Adrian to add me now Mark has done two event reports. :)

Bob, yes you can buy a licence on the day. It's a sprint just like you'd do with the MSA, but with a bit less hassle, so a fiver will buy you a 'licence' for the day. So no need for the pointless MSA sprint licence. So yes, enter away! :)

What time are people getting there on Friday? I'm not staying at the holiday inn but the premier inn thetford (Friday) I could pop over to holiday inn if everyone is there.