Sign in to follow this  
Andrew Smith

What Class?

Hi Rob, yes N/A. Everything I have had done puts me in N1 Street. My shaft and FD are the only grey areas.

Ill go with you, they aren't mentioned so they are good.

I can't do Woodbridge but Anglesey should be ok if I can get a pass out

Cheers A

If you're still Skeptical it's worth sending  @Adrian - tss a PM for clarification. It may be the case that it does plonk you in to Pro but if that's the case the regs need to clarify that. The regs are fairly ironed out now though and I have an alloy prop in my room to go on myself and don't expect to end up in Pro because of it.

7 minutes ago, rob275 said:

If you're still Skeptical it's worth sending  @Adrian - tss a PM for clarification. It may be the case that it does plonk you in to Pro but if that's the case the regs need to clarify that. The regs are fairly ironed out now though and I have an alloy prop in my room to go on myself and don't expect to end up in Pro because of it.

PM sent, I will let you know Rob

N1 Street, the only class for GT86's really. :)

Basically if it's not totally standard it's N1 Street and these rules would apply to you here. 

Stan ran a carbon propshaft in N1 Street the year before last. Kev runs a shorter final drive and Stan did too when he was in the same class, so there's your answer. 

4 minutes ago, Lauren said:

N1 Street, the only class for GT86's really. :)

Basically if it's not totally standard it's N1 Street and these rules would apply to you here. 

Stan ran a carbon propshaft in N1 Street the year before last. Kev runs a shorter final drive and Stan did to when he was in the same class, so there's your answer. 

Thanks Lauren, N1 it is then. Looking forward to getting involved