Maxwellphillips

Coventry MotoFest 4th-5th June 2016

Not really a social meet, but is anyone going to Coventry motor festival next weekend? I went last year, and it was the first time I saw/fell in love with a GT86 in the flesh, so it's almost like an anniversary for me :lol:

Darn it, I wanted to organise something for this as I live down the road but completely forgot (was even thinking about seeing if they'd allow us to go on display). I think I'm free so will think about going.

FYI I've adjust the title, hope you don't mind Max!

Can I get a show of how many people are interested in attending this weekend?  Namely on the Saturday because I might be able to sort people out with parking very close to the action.  This is the agenda for the day, not sure what time people want to turn up but here's the list:

10.35 - 11.10 Classic Cars

11.10 - 11.25 Rover BRM Parade Laps

11.30 - 12.15 Motorbikes

12.15 - 12.45 Trucks

12.45 - 13.45 Cars

13.50 - 14.25 Classic Cars

14.25 - 14.40 Rover BRM Parade Laps

14.45 - 14.30 Motorbikes

15.30 - 16.00 Trucks

16.00 - 16.50 Cars

17.00 - 18.00 Parade laps to close event

If I can get a list of people and times they plan on arriving but more importantly what time they'd think of leaving (so I can let people out of the car park), I can PM people of the details closer to the date:

1) Keethos

2) Mike

3) Maxwellphillips

4) Kieranidus

5) Will300

) Deacon???

) STEVO9000???

FYI, Will and myself will be heading over to the Toby Carvery in Binley (Brinklow Rd, Coventry CV3 2DS) for 9am for some unlimited breakfast before heading over to MotoFest for around 10:30ish.  If anyone wants to join us, feel free!