Jared

New brz owner

Hi guys, 

New to the forum and I've just picked up my 16 plate Pearl White BRZ after eyeing them up for ages. Ive had a few old Civics and a glanza v and most recently i own a MK6 Golf all stanced lol (currently for sale) but it's a tdi 110bhp and it's just not doing it for me.  

Just curios if there are many other BRZ owners from Wales? 

Thanks for the welcome guys still running the car in at the mo so looking forward to when I can open it up abit 

Cheers keethos got a few ideas modding wise I know I'm not going all stanced with it I've had enough of that now lol i wouldn't mind doing some track days at some point and as for shows I'm defo at japday in may but nothing else planned yet 

6 hours ago, DanJ said:

glad to read that, slamming the car like your Golf would kill the best aspect of the car, great handling!

haha yea the golf is nice to look at but its not really a car to have fun in defo cant wait to open the brz up more 

5 hours ago, ALB453 said:

Hey! :) I'm new too! I'm not from Wales, but also a new BRZ owner !:)

hey yea ive seen your recent post yours looks like a bit of a monster :)

8 hours ago, Jared said:

haha yea the golf is nice to look at but its not really a car to have fun in defo cant wait to open the brz up more 

hey yea ive seen your recent post yours looks like a bit of a monster :)

It is 😂 a nasty nasty nasty one :)

thought id actually put a few pics in here since I've had the car a few months now and as i don't really need to start a build thread yet all I've done really is put my broadway mirror in (done the day i collected car) fit new number plate bulbs and a import rear plate.

the day of viewing and purchase had only been at the dealership a week even still had everything you can think of to cover interior parts from dirty/dust and damage the car also wasn't even registered so i got to pick the reg for it 

20160321_135705_zpsmytsug5p.jpg

20160321_135607_zpseu3loske.jpg

20160321_135653_zpsd65tn22x.jpg

20160321_135617_zps1z69kh5g.jpg

20160331_161206_zps8agc1mq9.jpg

20160331_161119_zps1nnc3fbc.jpg

my wife's car sneaking in here as well 

20160526_164703_zpsx7dzta1w.jpg

20160526_164517_zpsqbrbtwj9.jpg

and at Japday with my wife 

20160514_161247_zpsx3uacxyz.jpg

20160514_160947_zpsakxqbdc7.jpg

20160412_175226_zpscajzzyow.jpg

20160412_175206_zpst4vtae5c.jpg

20160412_174858_zpsucvqxsgl.jpg

20160412_175135_zpsyhybsgy5.jpg

all i really do at the mo is enjoy driving it and t keep it clean because this colour is wicked and just because its a new car i think it should stay pretty clean as well :) 

On 10/07/2016 at 11:26 AM, Test Drives Unlimited said:

Lovely photos of your car emoji14.png

Sent from my Archos 53 Platinum using Tapatalk

12 hours ago, Keethos said:

Nice pics there!  Brave man :lol:

Cheers guys ☺ I made my wife jump out to grab the pics while it was in the little river crossing lol 

How often do you head up into Brecon? (I assume that's where the pics were taken, looks like it anyway)

I've been trying to look for an excuse to head up there soon, would be happy to meet up and go for a drive one weekend if you're up for it (same goes for others too ofc)

9 hours ago, S18 RSG said:

How often do you head up into Brecon? (I assume that's where the pics were taken, looks like it anyway)

I've been trying to look for an excuse to head up there soon, would be happy to meet up and go for a drive one weekend if you're up for it (same goes for others too ofc)

Yea it Ystradfellte ford up Brecon way, I do go across Brecon every so often as I'm only in Ebbw Vale, defo would be up for a little gathering and drive though be good to meet some localish members :)

12 hours ago, STEVO9000 said:

Jared, did you used to have an mx5 by any chance?

I did the silly low red one lol I take it your Steve who used to have the orange mk2 aswell?

On 14/07/2016 at 0:30 PM, STEVO9000 said:

That's me! :) small world!

Ah cool, very small world seems to be a fair amount of south wales owners then.