SL03JOE

Genuine oem wheels and suspension under 10k miles

For sale

Set of 4 genuine gt86 wheels with near new Michelin tyres 215/40/17

62a54f3c22c532b7e939cf2e8a9f7fc2.jpg

£300ono

Also I have my standard shocks and drop links for sale, very very good condition under 10k miles covered. Will update photo later on!

£300ono

Will also in next few weeks have my standard genuine oem rear spoiler for sale in red.

£150ono

Ring/text: 077one181462four

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, SL03JOE said:

Yeah mate, had someone meant to view Tuesday, but never turned up

Ok, you are a bit far to make a trip just for them, but I may be in Essex with work in a couple of weeks (around 13th/14th April) if you've not sold them by then I'll take them.

8 hours ago, SL03JOE said: Yeah mate, had someone meant to view Tuesday, but never turned up

Ok, you are a bit far to make a trip just for them, but I may be in Essex with work in a couple of weeks (around 13th/14th April) if you've not sold them by then I'll take them.

I can always cover the faces and post them dude?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wouldn't it cost a lot to post them? I'd rather not anyway, risk of them going awol or getting damaged, I'll get back in touch when I'm coming down that way, if someone else gets in first that's fine, I'm not desperate for them

Wouldn't it cost a lot to post them? I'd rather not anyway, risk of them going awol or getting damaged, I'll get back in touch when I'm coming down that way, if someone else gets in first that's fine, I'm not desperate for them

£40/50 to post depending on insurance cost.

I can box up? I've sent wheels all over the world never had a damaged set yet bud

Hi

Can you confirm tyre size 215x 40? x 17 also which Michelin tyre are they ?

Thanks

They are 215/40/17, I will check the model. But their the ones that come on the Gt86 standard.

Will check in morning