Mike

2016 Toyota Sprint Series Dates

I've taken Peter's post on the FB TSS group as confirmation which is how they did the Javelin ones (as well as launching the new site etc). Granted the Javelin ones then changed slightly due to a venue selling the date they agreed on...

Only booked the first round to get it out the way and will do the others the month before like normal.

Think I'm going to do all except Woodbridge. It's just so far and the low grip surface doesn't work well for me and I had to drop that round last year, despite winning it! 

The first (Blyton Park Outer - 2/3 April) and last (Snet - 15/16 October) share the same weekend but not the same day. Anglesey is booked in on the same day. The others are 1-2 weeks apart With Javelin doing Oulton Park Rally instead of Woodbridge for the 3rd event, and TSS doing Croft when Javelin are at Woodbridge for the 5th event.

9 hours ago, Lauren said:

Poor effort, Sam. Reckon you can make it to Angers and Blyton too! 

that's almost 5 hours away for me for Anglesey and Blyton is too early in the year as I want to get the tein flex a on the car asap

49 minutes ago, Tareim said:

that's almost 5 hours away for me for Anglesey and Blyton is too early in the year as I want to get the tein flex a on the car asap

Snett is about the same for me! Woodbridge is even further, though I'm less likely to do that round as it wasn't worth it last year in regard to the championship, but I shall see. I do like to do them all.  

26 minutes ago, Lauren said:

Do Croft, Jay, it's the best circuit on the calendar. 

Ok :) Its just annoying there are two really distant ones in a row for me. Angelsey and Croft will be 5 hours drives+. In a rattle stripped noisy starlet :blink:

10 minutes ago, GT86Jay said:

Ok :) Its just annoying there are two really distant ones in a row for me. Angelsey and Croft will be 5 hours drives+. In a rattle stripped noisy starlet :blink:

So let the Mrs drive it and you cruise up in something comfortable ;)