smudge

Performance parts

This thread was originally for a package, but I've now parted out a fair few bits including the Sprintex 335, so it's now just a list of performance parts for sale:

1. Sprintex 335 intercooled supercharger kit - only 2,000miles on it (price new was £5,000) SOLD
  2. HKS 2.1litre stroker kit - this will be NEW from HKS as I'm almost certain they are replacing the kit that unfortunately looks to have failed on my engine, possibly due to a rare manufacturing error (price new was £3,000)
  3. HKS cams to compliment the stroker kit - only 2,000miles on them (price new was £1,250)
  4. Asnu 550cc injectors - 2,000miles (price new was £342)
  5. Moroso oil baffle kit - 2,000miles (price new was £168)
  6. Reimax oil pump - 2,000miles (price new was £297)
  7. Oil breather tank kit - 2,000miles (price new was £292)
  8. Setrab 16row oil cooler, brackets, lines and thermostatic oil sandwich plate - 2,000miles (overall price was around £500)
  9. ARP main engine bolts and head bolts - 2,000miles (price new was £542)
  10. Xtreme HD clutch - 2,000miles (price new was £395) SOLD
  11. Xtreme ultra lightweight flywheel - 2,000miles (price new was £265) SOLD

Please feel free to make me offers via PM on any parts. Happy to discuss prices for multiple parts such as the 2.1 stoker kit and cams as they basically go together anyway!

Don't worry guys, I'm sticking with the 86 but I think I've just had enough of the FA20 motor

Something epic is in the pipeline. I just need to sell this as a package to someone to pay for it, so I thought I'd offer someone an absolute bargain. Saving yourself nearly £5k here!

1 hour ago, Dan7954 said:

I wouldnt get it shot blasted if I were you. Unless your stripping it right down to a bare block anyway.. even then id be dubious.  

It'll be soda blasted Dan so won't cause any damage to the block. Just need to clean it up before painting to make it look pretty

31 minutes ago, Gringosteve said:

Hmmmm interesting. My mate put a Camaro LS3 engine in an S2000. Amazing motor (while it lasted). Looking forward to hearing more

it's not going to be an LS due to cost, most likely going to be a 1UZ I reckon

19 hours ago, smudge said:

V8 sourced, necessary upgrades on pre order and bodyshop place is ready to receive engine for shot blasting and painting

SOMEONE BUY THESE PARTS!!!!

A great idea, Jordan . .

If it's the Lexus lump it's a really good (and cheap) engine when compared to the New Zealand offering.

And I really do hope it goes well and you have it in shipshape order for this year's TSS - if that is your plan.

It will be a bit of a challenge, methinks.  The engine management issues have no doubt been considered by you/Mark carefully - I was not filled with confidence by the advice I got on this - and then there's the non-engine GT86 control parameters.

Get those put to bed and you'll lead the way, pal . . awesome!

Spec K

11 minutes ago, Special K said:

A great idea, Jordan . .

If it's the Lexus lump it's a really good (and cheap) engine when compared to the New Zealand offering.

And I really do hope it goes well and you have it in shipshape order for this year's TSS - if that is your plan.

It will be a bit of a challenge, methinks.  The engine management issues have no doubt been considered by you/Mark carefully - I was not filled with confidence by the advice I got on this - and then there's the non-engine GT86 control parameters.

Get those put to bed and you'll lead the way, pal . . awesome!

Spec K

He wouldn't be allowed to compete in the TSS, it needs to be a Toyota or Subaru engine from my reading of the rules, despite pro class allowing conversions section G also states the block must be toyota or subaru. Unless of course they are counting Lexus as Toyo for one reason or another