Keethos

Manchester Mini Meet - Wed 20th or Thurs 21st or Friday 22nd Jan

Hi all,

Again, a lil last minute but that's my work for me, last minute.com some times but I'll be in the Denton area for business for a couple of nights next week so was wondering if anyone wanted to meet up for a lil social in the evening somewhere on either the Wednesday, Thursday or Friday night?  Grab a bite to eat or something?  I hear there's an all you can eat Sushi place in China Town somewhere :P  or if someone could recommend somewhere nice to eat, I'm easy :D

Those who are interested, if you could let me know if you'd prefer Wednesday 20th, Thursday or weather you preferred Friday 22nd, as I said, I'm easy!

......hmmm.....I'd love to stay another night but I best head home, will need to sort some stuff out at home before heading over to Nottingham ready for another training course that week.

Hey all, sorry, not made a decision yet but since I've now booked an extra night and Lauren being the only one with restrictions, would everyone be ok with a meet up Friday night?  Any recommendations or suggestions on where we could meet up?  Where to grab a bite to eat from?

1 hour ago, Keethos said:

Whichever will be easiest I think, will it be rammed in the town centre Friday evening?

Yes almost certainly (there are various roads shut at the moment which are causing chaos).

Nandos would do, I guess. Though I could recommend the Horse and Jockey in Chortlon, bit of a gastro pub which does lovely food. Been there many times and not too close to the centre. Indy could come too then!

http://www.horseandjockeychorlton.com

9 Green Chorlton, Manchester, England M21 9HS

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Horse+%26+Jockey/@53.4387709,-2.2847359,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x487badebe09902ed:0xa4c32a28ed65d796

It's quite easy to get to as it's straight along the M56 if you're coming from the west then continue up the A5103 Princess Parkway and come off at Kids Allowed and follow the road into Chorlton. 

6 minutes ago, Furnate said:

I'd prefer Horse and Jockey to Nandos, but I'll go with the consensus.

Also, will it be obvious who is who since I've not met any of you before!

Horse & Jockey for me too.

I'll be obvious because I'll go "Hi, I'm Mike" :D