Tareim

Fantastic work from Fensport

59 minutes ago, Special K said:

Hahaha . .

I don't get what's funny? You can't go everywhere flat out so need to let off the throttle from time to time... 

On ‎09‎/‎11‎/‎2015‎ ‎22‎:‎35‎:‎28, Tareim said:

it's just perfect now and on some windy roads I found it was great that I could let off and get back on the power so quickly when needed previously it felt slightly delayed.

Thanks again Adrian :)

I know exactly what you mean. the stock map has a delay in the throttle ratio which puts a flat spot in every gear change. Owners will say I don't know what I'm talking about.. because they've got used to it. The stock pedal ratio is not linear and has this horrible hiccup when you let off and reapply pressure to the pedal. I've driven three and they all had it, the one car was converted to MoTec and it was more linear and the hiccup was gone.

7 hours ago, Nigelr32 said:

I know exactly what you mean. the stock map has a delay in the throttle ratio which puts a flat spot in every gear change. Owners will say I don't know what I'm talking about.. because they've got used to it. The stock pedal ratio is not linear and has this horrible hiccup when you let off and reapply pressure to the pedal. I've driven three and they all had it, the one car was converted to MoTec and it was more linear and the hiccup was gone.

Glad I'm not the only one to pick up on it 

On 11/11/2015, 23:14:35, Tareim said:

I don't get what's funny? You can't go everywhere flat out so need to let off the throttle from time to time... 

Sorry Tareim - I misread 'windy' as in bendy road as 'windy' as in full of wind . . and you let off . .

I'll go back to sleep now . .

Spec K