Sign in to follow this  
MeisterR

MeisterR 20% OFF Coilovers Group Buy

We done a cross forum offer that include the GT86 / BRZ.
We want to give 20% OFF + Free Shipping for MeisterR Zeta-R coilovers.

MeisterR Zeta-R Coilovers GT86/BRZ (ZN6/ZC6)

RRP:  £769 /  Group Buy Price: £615 delivered

AGT86.jpg

The Specification of the MeisterR Zeta-R Coilovers:
*Zeta-R Aluminium Top Mount with Spherical Bearing AND Camber Adjustments 
*Monotube damper with 32 stage damping adjustment (Compression and Rebound Combined)
*Linear Rate SAE9254 Chrome Silicon Steel Springs
*Lengthen Heavy Duty Rubber boot.
*Aluminium Spring Perch, Locking Collar, and Lower Bracket (Steel Bracket for MacPherson Strut Models)
*Dual Perch Coilovers Construction *(Independent Springs Tension and Ride Height Setting)

Springs Specification:
GT86 / BRZ (ZN6 / ZC6):  Front 6kg/mm, Rear 6kg/mm

How to order? *Price?

We have reach our minimum for the 20% discount including VAT and free delivery.

Pay in Full:
1.  Place your order here: http://www.cyberspeeds.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=81_183&products_id=396
2.  On check out, enter the voucher code GT86GB , the 20% discount will apply.

*Free Shipping for UK Mainland, Highland, and Island.  (Exclude Jersey / Guernsey).
If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me or E-mail me at info@meisterR.com

Jerrick / Edwin

We have offered this across several Subaru forums and have 4 confirmed deposits. So only 1 more deposit required for the 20% discount. As soon as we reach the 5, we will dispatch all fully paid orders.

Edwin

UPDATE: We have reached the minimum target for this GB. For those who have placed their deposit you can complete the remainder of your purchase on the web link below. Make sure to use the code SCOOBYGB20 on the payment screen. http://www.cyberspeeds.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=78

Anyone still thinking about this can still take advantage of this offer, it will be running for a little while longer.

If you have any questions please drop us a PM or email info@meisterr.co.uk.

Edwin

How long will this run? I won't be in a position to pay in full until the new year.

We haven't decided on a final date yet. So you can place your deposit and pay later, the New year would not be a problem.

Edwin

Just to update that we reach our require number of order, so it will be a flat discount of 20% now.

The total delivered price will be £615.

Stock are limited so if you are interested, now would be a great time. :)

Jerrick

I can vouch for the Zeta R been very good on my car and a few of you have sampled them, and a couple have driven also. Lots of adjustment on these and spring rates are good.

Any insurance issues around coil overs given everyone's instructions seem to say for "off road use" only?

Do these require any modification to the car for the rear rods pushing up the interior ?

Any other advice welcome, not sure if I take this step or not?!

Thanks, Steve

6 hours ago, SteveB01 said:

Well not everyone but Tien, Meisterr and a couple of others I have looked at so far.

When you had your Tien's fitted did you need to adapt the rear interior?

Ta,

You need to make a hole (my dealer fitted mine) for the rear damper adjustment where the aduster pokes up in the boot, it's nothing though really. 

Just a bump on this thread, I think we still have a few set of the GT86 available at the discounted price.

Another thing to bring up about this "Off Road Use Only" Clause, it is more for USA, but adopted worldwide.

With USA, if a suspension isn't certified by DOT, it needs to be stated for "Off Road Use Only".

That is why you see this with just about every suspension manufacturer in the world, it is mainly to limit the liability of the manufacturer.

In UK, if the suspension are installed correctly, and passed by the VOSA appointed inspector (your MOT person), then it should be deem legal for road use.

As far as I know, unlike Germany and surrounding countries that requires show of TUV certification for all road use products.

There isn't a law in the UK that require owners to show "type approval" of a suspension before it is deem legal for road use.

So the road worthiness of your car are to be determined by your MOT inspector.

Hope that helps.

Jerrick

Hi Jerrick, what's the delivery time on these and are you positive that they will pass MOT, as don't want the hassle, also Fensport will be fitting, so sure they will be correctly fitted. Captain G

13 hours ago, Captain G said:

Hi Jerrick, what's the delivery time on these and are you positive that they will pass MOT, as don't want the hassle, also Fensport will be fitting, so sure they will be correctly fitted. Captain G

I've never heard of brand new coilovers failing MOT

15 hours ago, Captain G said:

Why would coilovers fail on an MOT?...